About Me

My photo
Georgia.. born and raised.. finding myself caught up in the Midwest

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

UGA Spring Career Fair

Stressed about finding that perfect job? Looking for a way to gain invaluable experience and bolster your resume? Interested in networking with associates from more than 170 businesses and organizations looking to recruit UGA students of all majors? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I urge you to prepare your resume, clean your suit, shine your shoes, smile, and attend the 2008 University of Georgia Spring Career Fair! Over 170 employers representing the corporate, government, nonprofit and educational sectors will be at the Classic Center to talk with UGA students and alumni about internships and full-time positions. “The career fair was essential in helping me secure my position with The Harford following my graduation from UGA” says Brandon Fleming. “Not only did I receive information about the company and how to submit my resume, but it also gave me the opportunity to speak with and get to know the recruiters who would be interviewing me later!” Visit the Career Center website, http://www.career.uga.edu, to see the list of employers currently scheduled to attend and to view the Career Center's "How to prepare for a Career Fair" online video. Shuttles will be leaving from campus: 11:30am-5pm.

Who: UGA students and countless businesses and organizations
What: Spring Career Fair
When: Wednesday, January 30 2008 from 12 – 5PM
Where: Classic Center in beautiful downtown Athens
Why: Secure a job, internship, or just gain insight into more than 170 businesses
Cost: FREE – simply bring your UGA student ID

No comments: